Leica TS16 3” R500 robotic total station
Like new, Very Clean, Calibrated, Ready to Work.
Leica TS16 3” R500 robotic total station with captivate
1 Keyboards with 5” WVGA color touch screens, 1 stylus, 2GB eMMC Flash Memory
GNSS smart antenna
CS20 Field Controller with 2 Batteries
3 GEB222 Batteries
Hard carrying case
Leica TS16 Total Station – Survey it.
Meet the most reliable hard worker among all robotic total stations in its class.
Made to face any challenge, task or project, the Leica TS16 automated total station will reliably support you and deliver accurate data when and where you need it. With the engaging Leica Captivate field software, paired with the self-learning ATRplus for automatic target recognition under any environmental circumstance, the TS16 can tackle every task with ease.
When to use the Leica TS16:
- Best-in-class automated total station for the widest variety of measurement tasks and applications: including one-person or two-person instrument operation for surveying and stakeout.
- Topographic surveying to create digital reality for mapping: control point measurements, adjustments, computations, and data collection with powerful coding and line work routines.
- Highest efficiency and productivity for stakeout and construction measurements: stakeout design data, as-built checks, BIM and clearance checks.
- Site preparation and machine guidance in heavy construction projects: site control, surveying, layout of design data, as-built checks, machine guidance, and road, rail and tunnel-focused workflows.
- Quick and reliable monitoring of locations, buildings, and objects in real-time in any environment: perfect for campaign monitoring and scaling up to an automated monitoring solution.
AutoHeight is a feature of the TS16 that helps you get your instrument height with a simple press of a button. This way you can reduce human error, forget about using a tape and always trust the instrument height you measured. Focus on your work and be done with the setup of your total station in the blink of an eye.
In order to always know where your instruments are in the field, you might consider adding LOC8. It not only doubles up as an excellent tracking and fleet management tool; it is also an excellent theft deterrence solution. LOC8 gives you the ability to remotely lock and unlock total stations with just a click of a button through your app or web account.
Leica TS16 comes optionally with DynamicLock – you can move and focus on your work and safety without having to stand and wait for the instrument to lock onto the target
Measure more points per day due to faster measurement and stakeout procedures (endless drives, trigger key, drives on both sides, pinpoint EDM and more), supported by our easy-to-use and familiar FlexField software. Speed up your learning curve onsite, take advantage of the great ergonomics and reliable measurements. Reduce errors and rework.
USE IT TROUBLE-FREE
Increase productivity and minimize downtime by relying on instruments that simply work and come with a global service and support network.
CHOOSE PRODUCTS THAT ARE BUILT TO LAST
Even after years of use under harsh conditions (like mud, dust, blowing rain, extreme heat and cold), FlexLine still operates with the same high level of accuracy and reliability.
CONTROL YOUR INVESTMENT
Instrument quality has been our standard for almost 200 years, which is why you can count on a lower investment over the entire instrument lifetime and do not have to worry about unexpected costs.
TS16 robotic total station is fully compatible with:
Leica AP20 AutoPole enables you to measure with a tilted pole, knowing the pole height automatically, plus searching and locking to a specific target.