Topcon Hiper VR GNSS RTK FC5000, in full working order, System sold “AS IS”
Condition: used & roughly 1 year old, has been tested and works amazing, no issues.
The VR has the latest firmware, Calibrated and re-certification.
Topcon Hiper VR sale includes:
- Topcon Hiper VR Base
- Topcon Hiper VR Rover
- FC5000 data collector w/ Pocket 3D & tilt comp
- 2 Antennas
- Hard carry case
- Rover rod
- Bi pod
Better things in smaller packages!
The HiPer VR is compact, light and packed with the most advanced GNSS technology in a design built to withstand the harshest field environments. Using Topcon’s advanced GNSS chipset with Universal Tracking Channels *technology, the HiPer VR automatically tracks every satellite signal above – now and into the future.
All signals, all satellites and all constellations — in a compact, rugged design, with an integrated IMU and eCompass.
The HiPer VR is a complete solution and versatile in many ways. It can be used for static or kinematic GNSS post-processed surveys, as a network RTK rover with the FC-5000’s internal 4G/LTE cellular modem, as a UHF/FH/Longlink jobsite RTK rover, and also in Topcon’s patented Hybrid Positioning workflow.
Top features include:
- Universal tracking technology for all satellites and constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS, SBAS) covering all modernized signals
- Field tested, field ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
- Integrated 400 MHz UHF Tx/Rx Radio Modem
- Integrated License free 900 MHz Radio Modem, FH915 protocol 1
TILT™- Topcon Integrated Leveling Technology The HiPer VR incorporates a revolutionary 9-axis Inertial Measuring Unit (IMU) and an ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass. This advanced technology compensates for mis-leveled field measurements out of plumb by as much as 15°.
HiPer V Specifications
- Number of Channels: 226-Channel Vanguard Technology™ with Universal Tracking Channels
- Signals Tracked: GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, EGNOS, MSAS, QZSS
- Bluetooth: V2.1 + EDR, Class 2, 115,200bps
- Radio: UHF, Spread Spectrum, Cellular (options)
Certifications and Standards
- Dust/Water Protection: IP67
- Shock Rating: 6.56 ft. (2m)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 149°F, (-40°C to 65°C), ** -4°F to 149°F, (-20°C to 65°C), ***, -4° to 131°F, (-20° to 55°C)
- * External Power, ** Battery *** Cellular
Physical and Environmental
- Enclosure: Magnesium alloy housing
- Dimensions: 7.24” D x 3.74“ H, (184mm D x 95mm H)
- Weight*: 2.20 lb. to 2.82 lb., (1.0kg to 1.28kg), 7.23 oz. (195g)
Power and Electrical
- Standard Battery: Detachable, Li-ion rechargeable battery, 7.2V, 4.3Ah
- Operation Time*: >7.5 hours in static mode w/Bluetooth® connection
- Input Voltage Range: 6.7 to 18V DC, *At 68°F (20°C)
- Static/Fast Static: H: 3.0 mm + 0.4 ppm, V: 5.0 mm + 0.5 ppm
- Precision Static: H: 3.0 mm + 0.1 ppm, V: 3.5 mm + 0.4 ppm
- RTK (L1+L2): H: 5 mm + 0.5 ppm, V: 10 mm + 0.8 ppm
- Real Time Data Output: TPS, RTCM SC104 v2.x, 3.x and MSM, CMR/CMR+
- ASCII output: NMEA 0183 version 2.x, 3.x and 4.x
- Cellular: Integrated HSPA+/CDMA