Topcon GR3 GR-3 UHF GNSS GLONASS Base and Rover + FC200 Data Collector with TopSurv 8 software installed.
GPS, GLONASS, L1, L2, Galileo, Cinderella.
Condition: used, excellent condition.
New Calibration..!! GLONASS enabled.
Both GR-3 receivers can be used as a base or a rover
GSM Cellular Modem: GSM Cellular Modem Installed, so it's ready to be used as a network rover
FC200 comes loaded with Topsurv 8. Includes everything pictured
Topcon GR-3 Digital UHF RTK GPS Glonass Includes:
- 2X Topcon GR-3 Receivers, Both receivers have the following purchased options: GPS, GLONASS, L1, L2, Galileo, Cinderella
- 2X Whip Antennas
- 1X FC-200 Data Collector with soft case and Topcon 3D Pocket Software (v8.06) installed
- Chargers for both GR-3 receivers and FC-200 data collector
- 4X Battery for both GR-3 receivers
- Battery for FC-200 data collector
- USB cable for receivers
- SD card
- 1X Hard shell case for all components
Features & Benefits:
- Digital UHF or Spread Spectrum radio
- Advanced Rugged System Design
- Optional Internal GSM / GPRS / CDMA Cellular Communication
- 72 Universal Tracking Channels
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- G3 Satellite Tracking (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo)
GPS receiver design has taken a quantum leap forward with the new GR-3. It starts with 72 “universal” channels that support all current and planned satellite positioning signals. Then there’s the micro-tuned, precision antenna capable of receiving all G3 positioning signals with Topcon’s patented center-mount radio antenna for superior signal tracking and interference reduction.
The GR-3 receiver incorporates a unique dual communication system, featuring both cellular and radio technology. Offering a 915 MHz Spread Spectrum internal Tx/Rx* or Digital UHF radio, the GR-3 can serve roles as either an RTK base or rover system. And by utilizing the optional internal GSM / GPRS / CDMA modem communication system via the easily accessible cellular SIM card slot, a user can extend their range far beyond radio capability or utilize both receivers as rover systems off a fixed base station or a network system.
*915 MHz Spread Specturm radio technology is not approved for use in Europe or Asia
It is the World’s First G3 (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) capable GNSS receiver, and a clear indication of Topcon’s technology leadership in the satellite positioning industry!