FARO Focus S70 Scanner, in full working order, System sold as is in full working order
Condition: The scanner is used and is in full working order
Calibrated and re-certification by FARO.
Rescanning of Distant Targets.
Robust performance and repeatable measurement
IP54 water and dust resistant
Operates in darkness or bright sunlight
Features & Benefits
Easy, immediate, and repeatable results
Compact design, low weight
High-Speed Dynamic Measurement for moving or scanning application and real time adjustment.
The ultra-portable FARO Laser Scanner FocusS 70 enables fast, straight-forward and ultra-high accurate measurements of objects and buildings.
It records architectural façades, complex structures, production and supply facilities, accident sites, and large-volume components delivering realistic and true-to-detail scan results with a range of 70m per scan.
FARO S70 sale includes:
- Faro Focus S70 3D Laser Scanner (S/N: LLS081813369)
- Tripod adapter
- 2 x batteries
- Battery charger
- Hard carry case
FARO Focus S 70 Laser Scanner
FARO Focus S 70 Laser Scanner delivers industrial grade performance with an exceptional price/performance ratio. This includes an Ingress Protection (IP) Rating of 54 for use in high particulate and wet weather conditions, HDR imaging and extended temperature range. Additionally, users will continue to have unrestricted freedom of choice to leverage the software tools most beneficial to their own workflow, including FARO SCENE and 3rd party software solutions such as Autodesk ReCap.
The FARO FocusS70 also delivers a set of incremental, value-added functionality that makes it a perfect fit for those applications that require the short range scanning power of the FocusM 70, the next level accuracy of the FocusS150 or FocusS350 and the unique power of real time, one-site registration.
- Short Range with Best in Class Accuracy: Designed for both indoor and outdoor applications that require scanning up to 70 meters and with accuracy of +/- 1mm
- More Data Captured Faster: Delivers acquisition speed of almost 1,000,000 points per second
- Improved Productivity and Confidence: Supports the real time, on-site registration functionality recently announced by FARO with the introduction the SCENE 7.0 software suite
- ACCURACY: The FocusS captures environments with increased accuracy and distance with dual-axis compensator and angular measurement
- ON-SITE COMPENSATION: With the on-site compensation functionality users can verify and adjust the FocusS compensation on-site, ensuring high quality scan data
- ACCESSORY BAY: The accessory bay allows users to connect additional 3D laser scanning accessories to support a variety of projects
- TEMPERATURE: Extended temperature range allows scanning in challenging environments. The Focus can operate in temperatures as low as -20°C and up to 55°C.
- IP RATING - CLASS 54: With the sealed design and certified with the industry standard Ingress Protection (IP) Rating, IP54, the Focus can be used in high particulate and wet weather conditions
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE: The Focus Laser Scanners measure at 230 x 183 x 103mm and weigh at 4.2kg making them the smallest and most light weight scanners in the market. The devices are equipped with a waterproof transport and ergonomic carrying case for maximum portability
LASER SCANNERS FOR SHORT, MEDIUM AND LONG RANGE APPLICATIONS
FARO Focus Laser Scanners are specifically designed for both indoor and outdoor measurements in industries such as Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Public Safety and Forensics or Product Design. All devices capture real world information into the digital world to deliver information used to analyze, collaborate and execute better decisions to improve and maintain the overall project and product quality.
All FocusS and FocusM scanners are equipped with recognizable features, such as Ingress Protection (IP) Rating, extended temperature range, HDR functionality, all in an ultra portable size.
The Laser Scanner FocusS Series offers more advanced functionality in addition. Besides an increased distance and angular accuracy all FocusS scanners are equipped with an internal accessory bay and an on-site compensation function quality verification. When utilized with SCENE Software, the FocusS supports real time, on-site registration which enables 3D scan data to be wirelessly transmitted, processed, aligned and registered directly to an on-site mobile device/PC in real time.
- Confidence and documented data quality by traceable vendor calibration and market leading on-site compensation.
- Scan in challenging environments while providing protection from dust, debris and water splashes
- The Focus Laser Scanner portfolio offers the most economic 3D scanning solution for all requirements and budgets.
- Minimum training effort is ensured by the intuitive and easy to operate touch-screen interface as well as hands-on online tutorials.
- Efficient integration into existing software infrastructures and workflows are ensured by interfaces into various standard CAD systems
FARO FOCUS LASER SCANNER PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
|FARO FocusS Plus 350
|FARO FocusS Plus 150
|FARO FocusS 350
|FARO FocusS 150
|FARO FocusS 70
|FARO FocuS M70
|614m for up to 0.5 mil pts/sec
307m at 1 mil pts/sec
153m at 2 mil pts/sec
|614m for up to 0.5 mil pts/sec
307m at 1 mil pts/sec
|614m for up to
0.5 mil pts/sec
|90% Reflectivity (white)
|10% Reflectivity (dark-gray)
|2% Reflectivity (black)
|@10m 90% (white)
|@10m 10% (dark-gray)
|@10m 2% (black)
|@25m 90% (white)
|@25m 10% (dark-gray
|@25m 2% (black)
|Max. Measurement Speed (mil. pts/sec)
|Up to 2
|Up to 1
|Up to 0.5
|Ranging Error³ (mm)
|19 arcsec for vertical/horizontal angles
|3D Point Accuracy
|2 @10m 3.5 @25m
|2 @10m 3.5 @25m
|ADDITIONAL PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
|Up to 165-megapixel color
|Exposure bracketing 2x, 3x, 5x
|Minimized due to co-axial design
|Field of View
|300°vertical? / 360° horizontal
|0.009 (40,960 3D-pixel on 360°)
vertical / 0.009 (40,960 3D-pixel
on 360°) horizontal
|Max. Scan Speed
Laser (Optical Transmitter)
|Laser Class 1
|Beam Diameter at Exit
Data Handling and Control)
|SDHC, SDXC, 32GB; max. 512GB card
|Via touch screen display and WLAN connection, Access by mobile devices with HTML5
|802.11n (150Mbit/s), as access point or client in existing networks
|Dual Axis Compensator
|Performs a leveling of each scan with an accuracy of 19 arcsec valid within ±2
|Via an electronic barometer, the height relative to a fixed point can be detected and added to a scan
|The electronic compass gives the scan an orientation
|Integrated GPS & GLONASS
|Creates current quality report and improves compensation automatically
|The accessory bay connects versatile accessories to the scanner
|Real-time, On-site Registration in SCENE
|Connects to SCENE, real-time scan processing and registration, overview map
|Electronic Automation Interface
|Available as option, only at point of sale
|Digital Hash Function
|Scans are cryptographically hashed and signed by the scanner
|Rescanning of Distant Targets
|Defined areas recaptured in higher resolution at a greater distance
|Select individual photographs with unwanted objects and retake them
|19V (external supply), 14.4V (internal battery)
|15W idle, 25W scanning, 80W charging
|Battery Service Life
|Operating: 5° - 40° C | Extended Operating?: -20° - 55° C | Storage: -10°- 60°C
|Ingress Protection (IP) Rating Class
|4.2 kg (including battery)
|230 x 183 x 103mm
|Maintenance / Calibration
Faro SCENE Software
FARO SCENE is specifcally designed for all FARO laser scanners. The software processes and manages scanned data both effciently and easily by using the automatic object recognition and scan registration. SCENE is an extremely user-friendly software that allows scans to be automatically combined. The resulting point cloud can be viewed in three dimensions. All the scans are available in color and as high-contrast intensity images.
- Automated target-less scan registration
- SCENE WebShare Cloud integration
- Super-crisp visualisation
- Easy processing of large scan projects
- Plug-Ins for extended functionality
- Homogenisation of point clouds
Software Options: The FARO Laser Scanner and the SCENE software are compatible with the most common CAD software applications and can be used to export scan data to over 50 common software solutions