Subsite 2550GR GPR with PC
Subsite 2550GR GPR
Used, in great working condition.
Please see pictures for more details. (What you see in the pictures is what you get)
Subsite 2550GR sale includes:
1 x Subsite 2550GR Ground Penetrating Radar System including PC Panasonic Toughbook CF-19, battery, charger
This Subsite 2550GR Ground Penetrating Radar System will help you locate any type of utility conduit or piping metallic or non-metallic, including PVC beneath soil, rock, pavement, and other surfaces.
The 2550GR’s user-friendly Windows based interface provides productivity-enhancing benefits for every jobsite. It offers easy integration of GPS data, reliable wireless connectivity for downloading web-based maps such as Google Earth, and the ability to sweep both deep and shallow objects simultaneously. The versatile 2550GR is ideal for utility mapping efforts, plus void and sinkhole detection, concrete detection, and locating underground storage tanks.
- Easy GPS connectivity allows you to see your path and marks in real-time as you scan and the wireless connection allows you to download maps such as Google Earth.
- One-touch recalibration button lets you transition from one scanning surface to another quickly and easily.
- Assisted grid capability allows you to grid your location digitally without having to paint the ground.
- Locates both metallic and non-metallic pipes and cables to allow one-pass locates at depths of up to 19.7 feet (6 m), depending on soil conditions and antenna selection.
- Earth-engaged antenna provides better contact on uneven terrain and reduces signal loss.
- With 5.6 mph (9 km/h) survey speed and digitally controlled radar, the 2550GR provides fast, clear images.
- Dual-frequency antenna simultaneously sweeps in two frequencies; this allows you to see both deep and shallow objects simultaneously.