Geomax Zoom 80 R5 A10 Total station
Geomax Zoom 80 R5 A10 Total station, in full working order, System sold “AS IS”
Condition: The total station is used, has been tested and works very good.
Calibrated and re-certification.
Geomax ZOOM80 sale includes:
- Geomax ZOOM80 R5” A10 robotic total station
- ALLEGRO mx data collector w/ updated software
- Battery charger
- Prism Pole with -7mm 360 degree prism with clams and covers
- Hard carry case
The Zoom80R one man robotic total station can find, track, and aim at reflectors fully automatically and reliably. The use of a passive reflector reduces not only the pole weight dramatically, but also provides independence from additional batteries.
- The dual mode EDM in the Zoom80 instruments provides long range measurement to all targets:
- 3500m in normal IR (infra red) mode to a single prism with 1mm + 1.5ppm accuracy
- 1000m in “reflectorless” (visible red laser) mode with 2mm + 2ppm accuracy
- Large high-contrast color graphic display is easy to read in fading light or bright sunshine
- Totally flexible- configure and program the Zoom80 for the way you work
- Bluetooth transfer of data
- Endless drives for fast, comfortable operation
- Touch screen gives instant access to all functions without using the keyboard
- NavLight guidelights helps make Stake out easy
- SCOUT360 Search- a fast rotating laser fan finds the prism quickly, (and in LOCK mode follows the reflector as it moves) then AIM360 fine points to the center of the prism.
- Compact Flash cards- reliable storage and transfer of data
|Zoom80S||One Man Servo
|Zoom80R||One Man Fully Robotic
Scout360, TRack360, AiM360
* > 500 m: 4 mm + 2 ppm
Laser Radiation – avoid direct eye exposure. Class 3R laser product according to IEC 60825-1 (2007-03). Maximum output 5.00 mW, wavelength 650 – 690 nm.