RigelScan Elite 3D Scanner for sale, line new, all equipment is in full working order.
only turned it on and loaded the software to test and go through the free training that went with the scanner. Warranty and lifetime support will transfer to new owner.
- RigelScan Elite 3D Scanner with all cables and power adapters
- USB with manual and software
- calibration plates
- software with license complete
- Hard carrying case
- Dynamic referencing technology, Freely move parts without effecting accuracy.
- Ultra high accuracy, up to 0.01mm.
- Fine detail scanning, capture perfect 3D data of precision parts.
- Good adaptability, making it easier to scan shiny surfaces.
- Wireless Capability, giving complete flexibility to scan large parts or in areas not suitable for trailing cables.
Handheld Blue Laser 3D Scanner RigelScan
RigelScan can capture fine features od the parts with an accuracy up to 0.02mm, certificated by National Institute of Metrology. RigelScan applies blue laser scanning technology for fine scanning of structure. In mean time, RigelScan can be equipped with wireless module, for more easy and flexible scanning experience of large parts. Thus RigelScan provides the perfect 3D meaturement solution for all industries.
ULTRA HIGH ACCURACY
Up to 0.02 mm
FINE DETAIL SCANNING
Capture perfect 3D data of precision parts
Freely move parts without affect accuracy
Easily capture data of shiny or reflective surface
Easy operation, within half hour can master the operation
Easy scanning for large parts flexibility
- Rapid prototyping
- MRO & Damage assessment
- Aerodynamics & Stress Analysis
- Parts inspection and Adjustment
- Competitive Analysis
- Car Modification
- Custom-made of Inner Decorations
- Automobile Modeling
- Quality Control & Measure of Accessories
- Simulation & Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
Die & Mould
- Virtual Assembly
- Reverse Engineering
- Quality Control & Inspection
- Wear Analysis & Maintenance
- Fixture Design & Adjustment
- Hole assembly.
- Pre-processing component evaluation.
- Component to CAD inspection.
- Supplier quality control.
- Tool/robot path programming.
- Education & Scientific Research
- Medical Heathcare
- Cultural Relic & Furnishings
- Industrial Design
- Reverse Design