This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and Surveying Epic Distributor
The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question. Governing Law and Forum Selection Clause: This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Singapore, notwithstanding any conflict of laws principles. Any law suit or other claim arising out of, or in connection with this Agreement (or relating to any business transaction the www.Surveyingepic.com or any affiliate website) must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Singapore. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
Pricing and Information
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Surveying Epic Distributor reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer's price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. Surveying Epic Distributor uses its best efforts to put accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but Surveying Epic Distributor makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. Surveying Epic Distributor assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
Orders are not binding upon Surveying Epic Distributor until accepted and confirmed by Surveying Epic Distributor. Once an order has been placed and accepted by Surveying Epic Distributor, the order is not cancelable unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. The order can be cancelled only on the following conditions;
- All cancelled orders not shipped but their credit card is already charged will be charged $20.00 or 5% of the total invoice amount, whichever
- Orders cancelled after being shipped but refused upon delivery are subject to 15% cancellation fee on the cost of the product(s) and shipping fee is non refundable.
- We accept payments via Bank Wire Transfer TT and Western Union Only
- Do not accept online COD.
- Shipping will be made after the payments have been cleared
The Customer is responsible for sales taxes associated based on His/Her city rule.
- Manufacturers or Suppliers Warranty applies to all new instruments unless advised.
- 30 days warranty applies to all used instruments unless advised.